Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Small Town Living?

I know I shared with you all the huge stack of magazines I was going to take on my trip West.  Those plane rides can be brutal, so one must have good reading material!  There were so many beautiful interiors in those magazines and I wanted to share some of my favorites.  My choice out of all of them was the Madison, Georgia home of designer Jimmy Stanton that was featured in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles.  His Westside Provisions condo in Atlanta was also featured, but it was his country home that drew me in.

Notice how the mantel, trim, and door are painted the same color as the walls.

Check out that ceiling!















I'm loving all the nail head stools!



Seriously gorgeous - every last bit of it!  Since I'm probably not moving to the country anytime soon, I need to figure out some ways to get this feel in my own home.  I love it!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  If you are in Atlanta, don't forget to join us at the Ray of Life Race at Piedmont Park and fundraising party at 5 Seasons Brewery at the Prado.  For details go to rayofliferace.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...