Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to School Soon

My daughter will be heading back to school soon, so I've got school lunches on the brain.  I try as much as possible to only pack her lunch in reusable containers.  I even include cloth napkins - she's never thrown one away yet!!

Here are a few things that have caught my eye.

I love these reusable snack sacks.  This one is from the Etsy shop WasteNotSaks.  There are a lot of shops on Etsy that make this type of sack, and you can find a wide variety of fabrics.  I've also bought the sandwich size bags.


This one is for you crafty types out there.  It's a pattern for a reusable lunch bag from Etsy shop agreensleeve


This is the Laptop Lunch Bento Box available at Amazon.


Pottery Barn Kids has all kinds of lunchbox options like this one called the Fairfax.  They also have all kinds of containers to go inside:





Finally, these enamel stacked lunch boxes are pretty cool.  They are available from VivaTerra.

Of course, some of these would make great lunch boxes for work too!!



1 comment:

  1. I am so not ready for school to start. Love these though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...