Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Food Truck Night

On most weeknights, the family and I eat at home - so it was a fun departure this past week when we decided to check out one of the Atlanta food truck nights.  We chose the one in Buckhead, and loved it!!  The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was fun - the only thing missing was tables.  We hopped around to most of the trucks, trying all sorts of yummy things.  We will definitely be going back to try more!


My delicious pork filled arepa from WOW

Some of my other favorites were the tacos from Yumbii, the cheeseburger slider from SliderU, and of course our desserts from the King of Pops and Honeysuckle Gelato.


Honeysuckle Gelato also won the cutest food truck category in my opinion.



The one in Buckhead happens every Thursday in the parking lot of the Buckhead Theatre from 6-10.  I'm not certain where the other locations are, but I've heard they happen all over the city during the week.

Have any of you checked out a food truck night?  What are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am certainly going to try this out! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's open our own food truck. What could we make?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...