Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Celebrations

Hello All!  How was everyone's weekend?  Hope you were all able to enjoy some gorgeous Fall weather!!

My weekend was lovely!  I did some treasure hunting at a couple estate sales, had a nice relaxing birthday massage, and then celebrated turning 29 again with friends.  Very fun!!  We went to 5 Seasons Brewery.  Have you been there?


I love these guys for several reasons.  First, they source a lot of their food locally.  I'm a bit of a locavore and appreciate a good restaurant that puts the effort into buying from local farmers.  It doesn't hurt that it's all delicious!!



Second, they are generous.  Two years in a row they have donated a large prize for a fund raiser held for a friend of ours that is battling breast cancer.  That's very cool in my book.

Third, they have delicious beer and a relaxed atmosphere.  If you haven't checked them out, you should! There are 3 locations - Westside, the Prado in Sandy Springs, and Alpharetta.

I also had a nice surprise on Sunday.  Etsy featured one of my items in a Storque blog posts.  Here it is if you want to take a look - that's my brass bunny!  Although, not any more - some nice person in the UK bought it right away.   This was a seriously lovely birthday surprise for someone like me with a new shop. It's hard to get your name out there, and that was a huge help! I've also created a Facebook Fan Page for Kings Down Road if you guys want to check it out.  I'll be posting shop updates there.

Happy Monday to you all!!
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...