Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween, Everyone!!  In the spirit of all that's spooky, check out these crazy bats that we saw at Disney's Animal Kingdom.  They were HUGE!!



I also wanted to show you guys the present that a good friend of mine gave my daughter.  This friend is crazy talented and the gift is super  nice.  Please excuse the quality of the pictures.


It's a hand-made Halloween doll house!!  I can't even imagine the amount of time she spent on this.  My daughter LOVES it!!  Here are some closer pictures.

The cemetery.


The dining room - complete with spell book!!



The bedroom!


Did you see the artwork?!


Love it!!  Here are some views of the outside.




What a lovely gift!!  I keep telling her that she needs to open an Etsy shop!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!!
~Becky






2 comments:

  1. love that little house!!! you have a very special friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...