Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Etsy Shop of the Week: GeorgiaElizabeth

Hello!  How is everyone's week going?  Mine has been HECTIC!   Blogger is giving me fits!  It takes about 10 tries to get one picture added - anyone else having this trouble?  So now I'm really looking forward to this weekend with all the Halloween festivities!!  My daughter also gets her cast off tomorrow, which will be really nice.  She fractured her arm a month ago - poor little arm gets so itchy!!!

So for Etsy shop of the week I've chosen one of my favorites - GeorgiaElizabeth.  I won't lie - the shop owner is a good friend, and she is a great resource for gifts!!  First there are the tutu t-shirts which come in short and long sleeves.   They are so cute over jeans or leggings.  Whenever my daughter wears one everyone asks me where we got it!  






Here is the personalized Christmas tree shirt - adorable!!


Her latest addition to the shop - check out these super fun pants!!


These crayon aprons are made with the cutest fabric!!



I bought two of the super hero capes for my nephews.


Go check out GeorgiaElizabeth.  Christmas is coming up fast!!!

~Becky





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...