Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Festival Season

There are about a million festivals around Atlanta this time of the year.  There were at least 5 or so this weekend that I wish we could have made it to.  On Sunday the hubs and I took the kids to a local one called Lemonade Days.  It's an annual affair, and has craft booths, rides, and the typical festival food.  My daughter loves going, and really looks forward to it every year.

Please forgive my pictures!!  I'm so not the photographer in the family!




Excited?


The hubs and his mini-me.


I don't think anyone got off this ride feeling right.


We didn't even make it to the craft booths this year.  It was all rides, all the time!  

What are your favorite local festivals?




1 comment:

  1. How fun! we don't have too many, but we do enjoy the farmers market.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...