I feel so lucky to have an organic farmer's market just down the street from me!! The interesting thing about the market is that it is so much more than just produce. Of course I love getting fresh veggies and fruit from local farmers, but it's great to be able to find locally made bread, jams, pastas, etc.
My finds today included:
- yogurt and mozzarella from Atlanta Fresh
- eggplant parm lasagna from M.E. Amore
- fresh salsa from Zocalo
- fresh spinach from Heirloom Gardens
- banana bread from H&F Bread Company
- pasture raised pork chops from Heritage Farm
As we get closer to summer I'll be able to buy a lot more produce. I also got there a bit late, so missed some of what was available.
One day I'll take pictures of my market and share them. Those pictures above are of a lovely looking market in Paris. Wish I could go to that one, too!!